[78-L] Red Ingle's "Nowhere"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 9 19:40:56 PST 2010

Sept. 17/47: Get Up Off'n the Floor Hannah; Pagan Ninny's Keep 'er Goin' Stomp
Red Ingle, vocal/fiddle; Country Washburne, vocal/leader; Perry Botkin Jr.,
guitar; Les Paul, guitar; Luther Roundtree, guitar; Don Whittaker, bass; Ormand
Downes, drums; Art Wenzel, accordion; Victor Arno, fiddle; Tiny Hunt, fikddle &
poss. mandolin; Joseph G. Quadri, fiddle

Oct. 13/47: Nowhere; Pearly Maude
Red Ingle, vocal/leader; Hayden Causey Jr., guitar; Hank Wayland, bass; Red
Cooper, drums; Herman Crone, piano; Richard Shannon, clarinet/sax; Chick
Dougherty, trombone; Chuck Mackey, trumpet

Well, at least Ingle was on both dates. This is from the Bear Family CD which
went into even more detail.

dl