[78-L] Album Images Needed (1) Columbia, G.Schirmer

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:20:35 PST 2010

The tie looks original, but since it is the only I have ever seen I
really have nothing to compare to.

However, it is stapled to the back of the album so perhaps it is not
original. I can't imagine a seller putting holes in the album.

Some labels have stickers affixed, so it probably was in some library.
51.47-50 is what it says hand written. The distributor put a sticker in
the inside front cover, BALLARD in Wash., D.C. Business machine and
Appliances Division. What does that have to do with Brahms? The edge of
the sticker is covered when someone taped the edges of the album to
reinforce it. They also taped the bottom of the sleeves to reinforce
there. Someone cared very much about these records at one time.

joe salerno