[78-L] Album Images Needed (1) Columbia, G.Schirmer

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Mar 10 11:31:56 PST 2010

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com wrote:
> Johannes Brahms   Sonata in F Minor Opus 5   Schirmer's Library of
> Recorded Music Set 14
>
> 4 discs

If the set is that high a number, it must be later in 1940 after
Steinweiss began, but the cover photo might match set #1 which I have
only on a little ad photo.
> I can shoot the cover, or scan it but not completely as my scanner is
> not that large.

Few are.  A photo would be better
> Same for inside front and inside back covers. Labels are easy.
> Pls specify scan size, if that matters (these are not styli afterall. joe salerno

Uncompressed since I sometimes crop.  Only one label is needed.
Thanks.  Does the ribbon tie look original?  The albums of theirs I have
and have seen don't have ties, and I remember my Public Library used to
add ties to all albums, even LPs.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com