[78-L] Album Images Needed (1) Columbia, G.Schirmer

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 10 11:38:59 PST 2010

Michael Biel wrote:

> Since you have a set with mixed discs -- unless you mixed 'em up -- and
> the set numbers do not appear on the labels or spines that I have seen,
> it could be that they had left-over gold label 69xxx discs and dumped
> them into regular albums.  Your set is C-4/5  :-)

The mixed set came from Tom Hawthorn, I believe. The album is grey cover, black
spine, C-5. Gold label disc has no album number, other discs have microphone
labels (blue, no "Masterworks") and C-5-(side #). All have "sold in complete
sets only" on labels.

> Get me the gold label, the M-325 picture cover, and Merchant cloth
> cover.  Which 12th do you have -- Twelfth with the correct label pic or
> 12th with the Merchant label pic?  I have a photo of both.

My 12th Night says Twelfth Night..where would it show Merchant? I'll pull the
Merchant album and I've got M-325 out of the garage, as well as Musicraft N-3
(see below).

> I don't have the Josh White
> Musicrtaft, have a bunch on other labels.  So get me it.

Say please.