[78-L] Album Images Needed (1) Columbia, G.Schirmer

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 10 09:31:37 PST 2010

I have M-325 with a picture cover, Merchant of Venice and 12th Night with cloth
covers (only later covers for JC and Macbeth). I am pretty sure that the
autographed Air Raid had blue labels and a green cover, but yes I do have one
disc with a gold label, 69353D. The Limited Edition was C-5 copy 147 and the
discs were 69353/6D. The February 1940 catalog lists C-4, 50382/5, price $4.00.
It also lists the C- albums 1-10 but shows nothing for C-5!

If you're going to ask for Musicraft, ask before I start packing (Leadbelly,
Josh White, The Revuers).

dl