[78-L] Album Images Needed (1) Columbia, G.Schirmer

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 10 06:04:22 PST 2010

I have the 2 Frimls. 88sOn78s ought to be able to come up with the Bauer (that
one always goes for big bucks so I've never owned it except on LP reissue).

I HAD the autographed Air Raid but traded it..I might have copied the autograph
page but will have to look.

Things are going to start getting packed away pretty quickly so let me know if
you think of other imminent needs, like Richard II and Julius Caesar (Evans &
Welles, respectively) photo covers.

dl