[78-L] The Investigator (Was: "IT", Was:Presidents on radio/McCarthy)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 9 13:43:32 PST 2010

Okay, folks. I have looked in the outside storage unit where stuff is piled 9
feet high and much of it is totally unreachable, including several boxes of
ten-inch tapes. I have to empty that unit over the next couple of weeks, at
which point I should find my copy of The Investigator. But at least you've
found a way to get at the complete broadcast (mine doesn't cut off abruptly
after credits, in fact I think there's a couple minutes of fill music).

dl