[78-L] BG Carnegie concert book article

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Mar 9 09:33:53 PST 2010

Geoffrey Wheeler wrote:
> Thanks to Steve Ramm’s link, I have read the article by Terry Teachout
> on Jon Hancock’s book, “Benny Goodman The Famous 1938 Carnegie Hall
> Jazz Concert.”

Hey!  I was the one who first gave the link.  Steve was the one who said
the article was mainly about other things and didn't think it was
necessary to mention it on the list.  And despite what Steve said, the
link I gave works just fine.

I also thought Teachout's description of it as a coffeetable book was
amusing.  I wonder if he actually has seen the book or just the web site!!!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com