[78-L] It's back and it makes threats!

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Sun Mar 7 20:27:26 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] It's back and it makes threats!

> The problem IS...eWotsit and its contemporaries have made it possible for
> EVERY
> durn fool to (try and) sell his/her/its miscellanea for SUBSTANTIAL
> prices...!
>
> The ACTUAL problem is that everybody out there in Radio-Land feels/thinks/
> assumes that they can somehow match the huge numbers of those "executive
> bonuses" granted to the CEO-classes...?!
>
> I have a nasty feeling that the recent "recession" was just the first
> stage
> in a
> revival of the "Great Depression" of 1929-39...?!
>
> We have been "livin' in a tree" for WAY too long...?!
>
> Steven C. Barr
   Right on, Steve; I guess as PT Barnum said;"There is a sucker born every
minute" Or in "The Village Blacksmith owns the Village Now"" There's a Ford
born every minute, with a yocal riding in it" Sheeple put up their crap,on E
pay? whatthehell? Todaze sheeple are pretty clueless as to what "Old
Records" are worth? I mean I've been in antique, read Junque, shops guy sez"
Oh! A Caruso record VERY valuable!" Yeah? Right? he made so damn MANY
records that they turn up at Good Wills' everywhere, garage sales even in
dumpsters!I don't think I'd be able to GIVE away my classical 78's!? OLD
albums etc. There are BOXES of 33's every week at the recycling center,DUMP
nowadaze!EVEN I don't want them!ONE of these daze I'll sort them through?

   Seeya

   Bob