[78-L] Investigator [was 1st Family]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 7 08:15:50 PST 2010

Them, I never heard of. Interesting. Also interesting is that my two American
pressings on Discuriosities 6834 say "Copyright 1955 Radio Rarities Inc." on
the jacket and "Copyright 1954 Radio Radio Rarities Inc." on the labels, and my
English pressing on Oriole MG 20006 shows the 1954 copyright date on the jacket
and no date on the labels. US pressings have Columbia XTV matrix numbers but
I've never seen a copy with actual Columbia matrices (only the numbers).

It was also issued on Broadside, from scratched discs. Terrible..I got rid of
that copy years ago (never had it with a jacket so I don't know what that
looked like).

dl