[78-L] Jacob S. Schneider—Part 2

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Mar 5 19:35:02 PST 2010

Is this not the accumulation of 78's which Peter Leavitt (apparently NOT
dead,
but no longer selling 78's...?!) acquired and then sold off list by
list...!? Back
when I could afford to buy 78's individually, I bought MANY 78's through
Leavitt's list; eventually, there was some confusion about a billing he sent
me,
and I was unceremoniously dropped from his "buyer list"...?!

I hope to resume, in the "not far distant" future, purchasing 78's on a "one
by one" basis...?! Meanwhile, I shall be out there in Radio-Land watching
for larger groups of 78's being sold off more affordably...?!

I live by the policy/idea that "There is NO such thing as too many

Steven C. Barr