[78-L] Jacob S. Schneider—Part 2

RUSSELL BARNES r.barnes4 at btopenworld.com
Fri Mar 5 01:16:03 PST 2010

Most interesting.   Back in the mid 1950's (here in the UK) I was in correspondence with Jacob.  He was interested in obtaining pre 1939 European Catalogues (cylinder and disc) which, in those days, were not too difficult to find over here.

His letters - in an almost illegible hand - were friendly but to the point.    I did manage to trade for a dilapidated Okeh 40133 of Johnny Bayersdorfer ' Waffle Man '.

RB