[78-L] Modern instrumentation Tape Recording: An Engineering Handbook (3rd ed)

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Fri Mar 5 04:18:36 PST 2010

Hi all (both on ARCSLIST and 78-L). A few months ago I was in email contact with someone who wanted a copy of this book (looks at instrumentation tape recording but it has also a lot of info about regular magnetic recording). At the time I couldn't locate the item but I knew we had a few copies spare that were donated to Music Library Finland.   Well the books have now been found so whoever it was (since I cannot find the mail) can check out http://bit.ly/apzstk and see the book in our "ex libris" book sale page.  There are also some other items available (cylinders, tapes, etc). There are no 78s or 33rpm disks yet as we have yet to sort them out, but for the production music collector there's a lot of material also

Rgds Darren
¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ MUSIC LIBRARY FINLAND - www.musiclibrary.fi
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 318 0599  (UK) ¦
¦ extn 8001
¦