[78-L] Who's the vocalist?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 2 15:40:43 PST 2010

I'd love to help but I can't open YouTube items without crashing. And I do have
the Ben Pollack, so I'd be able to compare. Sorry..

(Still planning on upgrading, since the new computer is already boughten, but
right now I'm spending most of my time getting ready to move.)

(Amazing..SpelCzech didn't give me a hard time on "boughten".)

dl