[78-L] Who's the vocalist?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 15:14:35 PST 2010

Taylor Bowie wrote:
>> ==============
>> This is another non-Lambert from the same guy!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/1930RedRed#p/u/16/vGaJFqmY-Qk
>>
>>       Julian Vein
>

> Julian,  Do you think this one is running fast?  It sounds that way to me.
> But I played the guy's Pollack of Keep Your Undershirt On (Scrappy vocal)
> which sounds like it's the right speed and makes me even more sure that it
> isn't  The Scrapper on the Milwaukee side.
>
> Any more thoughts from anyone?  I love these threads which focus on the
> music.
>
> Taylor

It's odd that one should be running at the right speed and the other
not, Unless the guy made what he thought were speed corrections. Or the
original was cut at too slow a speed.

What does our pitch-perfect David Lennick think? Does anyone have the
original discs?

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4910 (20100302) __________

http://www.eset.com