[78-L] RCA VDM series LPs OT ~

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 15:13:12 PST 2010

This inquiry was sent to ARSC LIST, but got no response.
Hope folks on 78L may be able to provide info.  THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.

Below is a list of the RCA Victor VDM series releases.  I need information for VDM 111,
confirmation of number of discs in each album (number in parentheses following catalog number),
and any issues above 119.
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

VDM 100             1964
Laurence Olivier in Othello
a presentation of the National Theatre of Great Britain

VDM 101             1964
John F. Kennedy - THE KENNEDY WIT
David Brinkley, Narrator; Introduction by Adlai E. Stevenson

VDM-102             1965
Alec Guinness
A Personal Choice

VDM-103
Profiles In Courage Narrated By Senator Edward Kennedy

VDM-104 (3)         1965
Much Ado About Nothing(Shakespeare)
The National Theatre of Great Britain.

VDM-105
That Day With God Nov. 24/1963  J. F. Kennedy

VDM-106
John Gielgud & Irene Worth
A Program of Poems by Edith Sitwell

VDM-107             1965
THE STEVENSON WIT
spoken by Adlai E. Stevenson, with narration by David Brinkley

VDM-108
SIR LAURENCE OLIVIER - OTHELLO highlights

VDM-109 (2)
Ivanov by Anton Chekhov, directed by John Gielgud

VDM-110             1966
TRUMAN CAPOTE reads SCENES FROM IN COLD BLOOD
ORIGINAL US PRESSING.
INCLUDES TEXT INSERT.

VDM-111 ?????????????

VDM-112 (3)
Love for Love by William Congreve, produced by Peter Wood.
Laurence Olivier, Lynn Redgrave, Joyce Redman, Anthony Nicholls, John Stride, etc.

VDM 113             1966
Half Horse, Half Alligator(William Mooney)
original one-man, off-Broadway show, recorded 'live' the Players Theatre, NYC

VDM-114            1967
Ogden Nash "Everybody Knows The Trouble I've Seen"

VDM-115            1967
Men and Women of Shakespeare
Sir John Gielgud & Miss Irene Worth

VDM-116            1967
A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS soundtrack
 Wendy Hiller, Leo McKern, Robert Shaw, Orson Welles, Susannah York, etc.

VDM-117
TAMING OF THE SHREW soundtrack
ELIZABETH TAYLOR & RICHARD BURTON

VDM 118            1968
Passages from Finnegans wake (James Joyce)
 Martin J. Kelly, and Jane Reilly

VDM-119 (2)        1968
HAMLET soundtrack
Richard Chamberlain