[78-L] KKK records^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 28 16:29:16 PST 2010

Michael Biel wrote:
> Bertrand CHAUMELLE wrote:
>> Sorry, but I don't own a copy of 'Mein Kampf", I've never read it.
>> However, I know it's an evil book. Can you explain that ?
>>
> Because of second hand information and knowledge of what resulted from
> those who followed his teachings.  But the book itself is not evil, many
> of the ideas are.  But if you read some of it you will see that these
> evil thoughts are couched in perfectly calm and logical arguements.  It
> is quite unlike what you expect.  Reading it give you an understanding
> of how this madman was able to enthrall and pervert a nation.
-----------------
It was because of the dire economic straits that Germany was in at the
time, that the ideas in "Mein Kampf" were able to find fertile ground.
Racism and poverty make great bedfellows. It's ironic that the racism of
the Nazis probably led to their downfall. If they'd got Jews on their
side and blamed "foreigners" for their situation, there's a good chance
they'd have won the war. Think of the amount of state machinery that was
applied to enforcing their racism and extermination policies, both in
Germany and in the occupied countries, which could have been applied to
their war effort. And, of course, they lost much scientific skills when
they lost their Jewish scientists.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4903 (20100228) __________

http://www.eset.com