[78-L] KKK records

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Feb 27 17:47:36 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Chichester" <dnjchi78 at live.com>
> Last I heard, Mike Montgomery (of player-piano fame) was collecting
> Rainbow Records, including KKK discs.  He is not on this list, however.

Some years ago, I was in regular e-mail contact with a person regarding ol'
Homer's
"Rainbow" label; this MIGHT have been the above party...?! Given my
attraction to
"discographic strange-itude," I used to buy Rainbow discs when/wherever they
turned
up for sale. I no longer recall exactly how many of them I acquired...but I
do know
I had a whole great bunch thereof...! Note that nowhere near ALL Rainbows
were
Gennett products; Rodeheaver had his own recording studio in the
twenties...?!

Steven C. Barr