[78-L] Last Columbia 78s was Re: Last Canadian Columbia 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 26 12:17:45 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

Any late Canadian Columbias I have use the catalogue numbers A+B as matrix numbers.

C4-2945	ALLAN J. RYAN: I'm Going Back to University When I Die/For You to Know
C4-2990	ANDRE GAGNON: Butterfly/Hitchin' a Ride
	(this one was from an LP recorded in England..nevertheless!)
C4-3008	JARVIS STREET REVUE: Tambourine/Intermission