[78-L] Nina Mae McKinney

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Feb 26 07:27:08 PST 2010

Amazon UK sells it (and the other volumes) for MUCH less!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/General-Post-Office-Collection-Vol-1/dp/B001BOA2LQ/ref=pd_bxgy_d_h__text_c

And this reminds me of another item I have been looking for.  Back in
the 90s  or manbe even the 80s, the BBC did a drama recreating the
beginnings of television in the mid-30s.  It was aired in the U.S. on
PBS exactly once, and was followed by the original film which was aired
on opening night including the song titled something like "A Distant Ray
Of Light".  I taped it but have not been able to locate it for many
years.  Has this ever been released, or does anybody else have it?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com