[78-L] The vynil word on the subject

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 25 16:25:10 PST 2010

Luckily there were no spandex records (I hope).

A radio station playing music from the 60s on has rebranded itself as "Vinyl
95.3" and is doing quite well. At least targeting that demographic makes some
sense, unlike a series put out by the now defunct St. Clair Productions called
"The Vinyl Collection" which consisted of recordings from the 40s.

dl