[78-L] The vynil word on the subject

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Feb 25 16:01:33 PST 2010

It's a faux-hip way to refer to what mostly have been called
records...sounds more "cutting edge" to say you are "into vinyl"  instead of
saying you "collect records."

Of course in some circles,  you get get yourself into some trouble by saying
you are "into vinyl"  but we don't need to go there.

Taylor