[78-L] Moving collections^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 11:25:30 PST 2010

Eric Goldberg wrote:

Mike (we sound like a bunch of old kveches talking about our aches and
pains) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

I call it Florida talk, which consists of....what's your illness and
what pills do you take. I try to limit these conversations to less than
five minutes and then on to the important stuff like label colors,
sidemen and the sorry state of the music business.

Eric
Don't forget to compare operation scars.

Three subjects I refuse to talk about: The price of fish, operation
scars and how far up the council housing waiting list I am (actually I'm
not). That's what I used have to put up with as a child when we had
visits from relatives.

Tsores. tsores, nothing but tsores...

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4893 (20100224) __________