[78-L] Research Question: Jim Walsh

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Feb 23 20:40:05 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Chichester" <dnjchi78 at live.com>
> I own an almost complete set of Hobbies magazine from before 1940, in
> which Jim Walsh wrote his monthly column and other articles for record
> collectors.  I live in Roanoke VA, a few miles from Walsh's home in
> Vinton; I pass it about three times a week.  Contact off-list with any
> questions.

I USED to own an extensive collection of Hobbies...like so many things I
"used" to own (except, so far, my half-vast
shellac archive...?!) I lost it when some well-meaning (?!) friends decided
to "clean up my premises"...! Sadly, the
rest of the world remains convinced that they need to "reform" us "pack
rats"...?! FEH!!!

Steven C. Barr