[78-L] Hawaiian War Chant redux

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Feb 21 18:14:14 PST 2010

Hey, Gene -
I have the Armstrong record (rec. January 1930 on OKeh 41375 and 17
succeeding reissues, worldwide). It's pretty good but there are better,
in my estimation.
Don't know about "The Lei Of The Last Minstrel", though. Never heard of
that. Are you sure that's not "The Lay Of The Last Minstrel"? Sounds
like a piece of British doggerel.
Mal

*******