[78-L] Dave Lambert [was Alice Hall [was Art van Damme]]

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:44:53 PST 2010

You've just mentioned one of my favorite's too. The flip side has one of my
favorite Stafford moments at the end of the side, when she hits that high
note. I still get chills.

It's a pity that Capitol didn't know what to do with Lambert and his 12
piece choir. The session they made for Capitol on the bebop series should be
reissued, and I've spoken to Mike and Scott at Mosaic about it. The problem
is that they don't know what else to reissue to make a full CD.

Jeff Sultanof