[78-L] Repeat e-mails

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Feb 19 11:52:22 PST 2010

I was fortunate enough to only have the one initial message from him.
But I am astonished that he had to pay his server provider to fix the
Hong Kong problem which from the description seems to be their fault.
Maybe that's the way they do things in Germany.  If he didn't pay them
what would they have done?  Sounds like blackmail to me.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com