[78-L] It's not how long you make it..

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 19 11:37:25 PST 2010

I just measured my record shelving here at the house (inside, garage, storage
container outside) before starting to call moving companies. About 305 linear
feet and all approximately 6' high. That's not counting what I have in rented
storage units, which I don't have to move at this time.

Anyone want to take a whack at how many records that might be? Maybe 60-40 78s
vs lps, and 9 feet of that total might be 45s (shelves are only 5' high for
those). It also includes possibly 10 linear feet of cabinets containing
transcriptions..again, not stacked to the ceiling.