[78-L] TMFR, was Re: [8-L posts--WAS: Washing records

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Tue Feb 16 12:58:04 PST 2010

At 10:05 AM 2/16/2010, you wrote:
>Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:

> >> find one that
> >>>
> >> There are companies which specialize in moving libraries.  They know how
> >> to keep things in order from shelf to shelf.  I suppose they could also
> >> move record libraries.  Thus it is always better to have shelving up in
> >> the new place.
> >>
> >> Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com
> >
> > I've never thought about that......
> >

>I'm thinking about it right now. Also working on getting new shelving (which
>has been offered, gratis, at the end of February) and getting access
>to the new
>place a bit ahead of time. Mike Biel knows what a major undertaking this is
>going to be..the garage will have to be emptied first, so that the basement
>contents can be brought out through the garage..
>
>Helluva record sale, anyone?
>
>dl

I'm not moving since I like my home & where I live in this part of
Houston Tx fairly well. As to the shelving, I bought the wood I
needed for each shelf from Houston Hardwoods then built them by
myself as I needed new shelves. I'm sure that new shelving is nice
but I've never run across ant I could use for records.