[78-L] Marie Bryant

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Feb 14 16:56:05 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
> It looks like it's from either Look or possible Ebony.  I would agree that
> pages torn out of a magazine are of no monetary value,  but I can also
> imagine some researcher who just needs the info and doesn't care about
> paying a few bucks for it.

Actually, step #1 SHOULD be checking at one's local public library to
find out which magazines they have available on microfilm! Sadly,
unlike my youth, libraries no longer have long-term "bound copies" of
magazines; about 30-35 years ago, I read my way through many
years' worth of Life as well as Radio News!

Steven C. Barr