[78-L] Dating Guide--WAS: one man's treasure.....

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Feb 14 16:36:32 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
> And since it is less complete than the current second edition, it is
> even MORE almost complete!

To be exact, the version Kurt is currently selling is the THIRD
edition! It was assembled by me in a long-vanished word-processing
application, at the request of the previous (before Kurt) would-be-
publisher...who was also a "print broker" and who could thus get
copies printed inexpensively...!

The book's title, ..."(Almost)" came about because the "Complete
Entertainment Discography" had been announced just previously...
and there was a LOT of criticism pointing out that the CED was
FAR from "complete"...?!

I'm currently planning the creation of a NEW version; I'm editing the
text portions, and intend to revise the "date tables" by using the
"Abrams Files!"

If anyone can provide data or make suggestions, I should be VERY
grateful...!

Steven C. Barr