[78-L] "Value" of 78s

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Feb 14 16:13:32 PST 2010

Eric Goldberg wrote:
> They probably were in the store for a hundred years considering the asking price.
>
> Eric

We all know what happens to 78s in thrift stores.  The longer they stay
there the more likely they will be broken.  They can't last a year, let
alone 100!  Maybe not even a month.  They need to price them low enough
so that they get in and out as fast as possible.  Better off selling
them at a buck then not having them last long enough to find a ten buck
buyer.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com