[78-L] Did^ vocals help sell records? [was Can Anyone Identify

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 16:06:07 PST 2010

Mike says: “Or was it Liberty College?  Liberty Cabbage seems to be the
main output
of Liberty College.”

Before we moved out here where the land meets the sky, we had a
financial advisor who lived in Lynchburg, Va, home of Liberty College.
Our advisor would refer to the President and Founder of Liberty as
“that psycho.” Our advisor was also related by marriage to a person or
persons in a major crime family. One time I asked: “Is the Syndiciate
like Olive Garden: When we’re here, we’re ‘family’”?