[78-L] Record Stores

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 11 15:37:16 PST 2010

Speaking of "Sam", I recently found a business card for "Sniderman Radio" in
Toronto, with the back side used as a receipt and dated Sept. 20/42. Obviously
before the business became Sniderman's Music Hall, the predecessor to Canada's
huge Sam The Record Man chain. The store was originally run by older brother
Sid and sold home radios, car radios, washers and refrigerators (and an
occasional record).

Also noteworthy on a personal level is the address, 714 College Street..we just
found a house we're going to make an offer on, street number 714 (and of course
that was Sgt. Friday's badge).

dl