[78-L] Velvet Tone 7000 series

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 10 19:53:28 PST 2010

Speaking of the ODP..

C-8          Bessie Smith  "Bessie Smith Album"
(3171-76D)                                             3 rec?      1/18 dl

C-9          Wood & Six Swingers; Joe Loss; Mantovani
                                   "European Dance Album"
(310-315M)                                            3 rec        1/18 dl

These two albums should each show 6 records.

There's a 16000D series which isn't listed..as far as I know, issued only in
Canada. Jack Litchfield has been working on identifying these numbers for a few
years. Many (all?) of the recordings are from English Columbia masters.

dl