[78-L] recording date Mattia Battistini?

Björn Jakobsson beji74 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:40:40 PST 2010

Thanks for the information and for the link. I don't know either why it's pink - but it is pink nevertheless. Found two 12" Enrico Caruso records today as well - and they had yellow labels, so I guess that was his colour? Or is that another mystery?

Anyway thanks for the quick answer
Bjorn Jakobsson