[78-L] GASTON ST JACQUES recordings

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Tue Feb 9 06:21:27 PST 2010

Ty's ODP lists the following recording as the last issue in the Velvet Tone 7000 series:

      7149 GASTON ST JACQUES I LOVE YOU, MY BOY W107552 - - - ZIMMERMAN

Preceding known VT release is 7128 by dance bands, which is also the last label image I have in this series.

Is VT 7149 an error, or did VT release some Canadian artists in this series?
Can mx W107552 be identified with the Columbia books or the ethnic discography?

Boxoffice 26 Sep 1942 mentions the death of Gaston St. Jacques. Is he this singer?

Han Enderman