[78-L] Charles Lindbergh's reception

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Feb 8 21:11:52 PST 2010

Correction -- part of a sentence was missing.  It should read (and does
here)

To those who have
never used the actual Victor files, the actual recording studio ledgers
that were filled out in the studios are not preserved.  Instead we get a "Daily Activity of
Recording" which is a typed sheet combined of all of the different
locations.