[78-L] Removal of hiss - a different approach

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 8 15:04:51 PST 2010

Correction..it was D4. Lektrostat was the stuff we used back in the 60s and we
really did wet play them..shpritz some onto the disc, then put the cleaning pad
on top of the tone-arm head to push the stylus down into the grooves. Then once
a week we'd take the albums down the hall and clean 'em with Ivory Soap and
paper towels and they survived just fine.