[78-L] Removing hiss^

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Feb 8 12:37:22 PST 2010

Those cheap drug store tapes were recorded at 15/16 IPS!!!!!  How's that
for quality!  You think cassettes were crap . . .  The National Archives
playback set-up was developed from the finest instrumentation grade
Nagra machines, and were installed by a close friend of mine from high
school, who I later worked with at a recording studio in NYC.

Mike Biel