[78-L] Removing hiss - yet another idea

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:46:12 PST 2010

Interesting concept, but surely syncing the 2 sides up would present a
problem, as we have discussed here many times whenever the subject of
accidental stereo comes up. OTOH, maybe using a digitally controlled
table would provide speed uniform enough to do this? Proper centering to
  an *extremely* narrow tolerance would be a prereq, I would think, as
the tiniest amount of wow would cause a pitch shift, maybe too small to
hear but large enough to confuse your computer doing the comparison.

joe salerno