[78-L] 15, 000 opera 78s for $12K: 2 competing dealers - Frederick Md vs LHol dridge

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Feb 6 18:21:31 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Shapiro" <steveshapiro1 at juno.com>
> As for the opera collector with Alzheimers, a friend in New Jersey says
> that for many 78 collectors, they don't need most of the records that are
> in their collections, they just need to believe that they have the records
> to be satisfied since most of the records are rarely if ever played./steve

There would be one advantage to Alzheimer's...each morning, I would have
57,000 78's which as far as I could remember I had NEVER heard before...?!
:-)

Steven C. Barr
(who at the age of 68-1/3 is VERY worried about discovering he is getting
Alzheimer's...and who already suffers from memory issues due to  a serious
head injury suffered in February, 1997...?!)