[78-L] Silence (no 78 hiss) on CD issues

marimbamoods at comcast.net marimbamoods at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 08:35:47 PST 2010

I love music, which is why I hate hiss. It stands in between me and the music. Hey, I paid for the 78 - now I want a front row seat at the concert, just like the original studio engineers had.

If you had a choice of hearing a vintage side with only music and all hiss removed, or only hiss and all music removed, which would you prefer? If you chose the second option, I've got some WONDERFUL 78's I pulled out of a junk pile to sell you.

David Harvey