[78-L] Mary Martin, Mary Martin ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 4 11:06:10 PST 2010

We gotta change the subject line once in a while (and I'm guilty for having
steered it towards The First Family and the Texas book suppository in the first
place)..I couldn't figure why on earth Mary Martin or Mary Rodgers would have
wanted to ban "Three to Make Ready" (the original subject of this thread).

dl