[78-L] Dale Evans

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 3 06:37:30 PST 2010

"Disgraced evangelist" immediately reminded me of Woody Allen's classic bit:

"Years ago, my mother gave me a bullet...a bullet, and I put it in my breast
pocket. Two years after that, I was walking down the street, when a berserk
evangelist heaved a Gideon bible out a hotel room window, hitting me in the
chest. Bible would have gone through my heart if it wasn't for the bullet."

(Did you know Woody's early albums can be read here? Wow..swell fun at your