[78-L] Special Christmas Greetings Gennett Records

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sun Jan 31 11:09:23 PST 2010

The gatefold hinges on the left side.  The only writing on the gatefold is what I've shown, the front and the white page glued to the inside front cover. The record slips in from the top and has a hole so you can see the label.  The back is solid red with no hole for the label.
I'll get you pictures of the other one.

Glenn