[78-L] Lee Wiley/Liberty Music Shop

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 28 19:52:36 PST 2010

I didn't mention the other Gala style used on Dwight Fiske and Nan Blakstone
and Charlie Drew discs. I've also seen a Canadian pressed Dwight Fiske disc,
with something like "Distinctive Recordings, Toronto" on the label. This is a
Sparton pressing.

Fiske's discs started out using numbers that were the last 2 or 3 digits of his
Victor-pressed Fiskanas. Some were dubbed from them, I think, and then
re-recorded. So "099" was originally Fiskana 36099.

dl