[78-L] Speaking of vintage TV, was Re: Autographs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 28 08:57:45 PST 2010

The intros are included, as separate tracks. Opening teasers in some cases (or
maybe those are included in the separate intros), some complete openings,
closing crawls which sometimes identify "Announcer: Durward Kirby" even though
you didn't hear him. By the way, is Art Gilmore the Playhouse 90 announcer on
"The Comedian"? Someone else intros "Days of Wine and Roses".

dl