[78-L] Do you know what hell is? ^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Jan 27 20:32:05 PST 2010

Well, I found out earlier this week! I'm going through milk boxes that
contain
records I put in label-number order 20-25 years ago; right now, it is a box
containing mainly UK Deccas (bought when I could still afford the trans-
atlantic postage on 78's...!). The box apparently was not quite filled...and
as a result, about 20 of the records...all in the E3xxx range...were
broken...!

I could probably replace them...but the replacement copies would all have
to be mailed from the UK (I'd guess around Cdn$ 5 or so per 78...if not
MORE?!) so that isn't a realistic option...!

Steven C. Barr