[78-L] Columbia classics

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:13:29 PST 2010

Did they have some kind of dynamic expansion taking place in some of their
models?  Some of their pop records around that time sound like hell
too....check out 'Good bait' by Dizzy Gillespie's ork on 20-2878....they
just did not know how to cope with all the percussion (Chano Pozo et al) Diz
had going on.